Friday, September 4, 2009

"Proclaim The Kingdom of God"


“Proclaim the Kingdom of God” by Tanya AgapeLove aka Jesus4us
All I want in this world is fire from above the Glory of God and to be always in His presence. I want my life to be sanctified so I can be a vessel to serve The Lord. I was crying and weeping for 2 weeks, I could not stop crying for I was hurt again by the people of the church, this time a woman pastor, rebuked my praying, because I made sounds like the wind and growl at the enemy praying Revelation 5 for that is what the Lord gave me, I was like a bridge over trouble water like the song says, I could not stop crying, but I know a Prophet is not wanted in his own town. Last time I was dancing in church and 2 big men carry me out, just like that, a spirit of control in the churches that hurts deep. The works and the ways of the flesh, carnal human reasoning’s will have to die completely from my churches and leaders say the Lord! God will continue to rise up true prophetic voices who will call the church back to a place of purity and holiness! God will also deal severely with those living with hidden sin in the pulpit. God is Holy and He said that we should be Holy as He is! This time I am not walking away from the church or from the work of the Lord. I do not care if I am rejected, for the Lord will use the rejects that the churches and society rebuked, the simple, suffering people that are outcasts of society. Jesus Christ the Lord loves the poor, the sick and the oppressed, those that are in chains, He will set free. God is raising in these last days a people off His true heart, dedicated prayer warriors, that when they pray lighting strikes the sky in fury, demons will tremble and the angels pay attention for these are the prayers of the saints with fervor and great might. Two days ago the Lord gave me a vision, I saw a white horse and a sword, and behind lighting and thunder in a dark valley, I was puzzled because it was dark and light at the same time, all I could see was Jesus Christ and I had my hands lifted high to worship Him; Blessing and honor belongs to Jesus all power and glory. Alleluia, for the Lord reigns. So I asked Jesus for the interpretation of the vision and it took awhile for an answer for I have been crying a lot lately, my mother was taken ill and my daughter had cancer, plus the rebuke from the churches seems to be a bit much to take. But slowly seeking His face Jesus Christ showed me what the vision means. The dark valley is this world, the darkness round about, the sin and iniquity of the enemy taking over the souls of men. The lightning is Jesus, a light in the dark. It was clear to me, follow always do not stop, do not let the cares of this world keep you from the presence of the Glory of God, no nothing will stop now, no one, nothing can separate us from His love, nothing. Then He took me to Isaiah 60:3 “Nations shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising”. When the world is so dark light will shine amen? This light will be to the Nations, for Jesus Christ is the light of the world. Many will see Him: First His chosen ones, which are chosen to prepare the way with prayer and fasting, and His prophets will arise again to tell the people, the preachers, the evangelists and missionaries that kept His word. Get ready, get ready, get ready, prepare yourselves for the harvest is big, fast, pray live holy every day. The white horse by itself is strength. Strength for His workers, His army. Ecclesiastes 10:7 "I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth."
In this scripture, the Bible is talking about the Body of Christ in the last days as servants on horses and Princes walking. The Bible is talking about, in this portion of Scripture, one word: PROMOTION. For the ones that much was given much will be taken, and to those faithful unknown true workers with no fame, the Lord will give a promotion, not a worldly one but a Biblical Promotion, God’s promotion. That is; the anointing and the glory will appear for the humble workers of the Lord that not seek fame and fortune, the true ones that labor in faith with a true heart. The sword represents the anointed word and will carry the fire, the fire from God, they shall baptize in the Holy Spirit with water and fire, these will heal the sick and set the captives free, for the Lord will pour His Spirit in these true servants and they will be a vessel, like the horse, a worker for the Kingdom of God, not for riches or fame but for the Reign of Christ in the earth, they will be in their own countries and regions all over the world, for this is the latter rain with thunder and lightning, the Lord will pour down His anointing, for those that the Lord is their greatest delight and His word is their treasure. God will reveal Himself to those that seek him deepest and do not let the cares of this world take them away from Him. Faith will rise and so the power of God will be so strong, do not be surprised if it happens on the fields and the little faithful churches that have been working for years with the lost. What glory it will be to see the captives free all over the world, they will be running to Jesus and God will pour His spirit over them and they will be disciples of the Lord. Blessed are the Missionaries of God for their hard work in the fields of the Lord, because the purpose is to glorify God for Jesus Christ came to set the captives free and make disciples of men; Mathew 28:19 ”Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” And in Isaiah 61:1”The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound”. Praise God for His wonderful grace and for His blood, for I will praise Him forever and if men or women try to hurt me, I will run and hide in His Secret Place and seek His face, for the Lord is my Strong Tower my City of Refuge, in Him shall I put my trust, for I Proclaim the Kingdom of God is here, come, come, come let us go to the House of the Lord to His dwelling place let the whole world “Praise The Lord”. Then, they will see such an outpouring of God's goodness and glory in their midst. Rise up Church to be Salt and Light, destroying the darkness in the nations, the night.
Doing things God's way grounded in Truth and led by the Holy Spirit. Isaiah 60:1-2 "Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
When God has completed our preparation process then we will rise up in the earth, fulfill our destiny and reveal His Glory – resulting in the greatest harvest of souls ever see. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Lady, you are just another sadly misinformed Charismatic nut who clearly knows nothing of the Lord or His Word. You are messed in the head. You are not a prophetess, nor are you ordained because the Lord does not recognize the ordination of women because it is against His Word. Try reading your Bible some time. With the above nonsense you wrote, it's no wonder you were rebuked and carried out of the church. You were acting with a spirit of the wicked one, doing ungodly actions and attributing the foolishness to God. 9 out of 10 Charismatics are false converts, pretending to worship God and be on fire for the Lord while living like the devil and displaying the attitude of Satan. They participate in foolish nonsense not supported by Scripture, while also twisting Scripture out of context to suit their own idolatrous ways.

    ReplyDelete